Welcome to People’s Post India
We present you with an opportunity to fearlessly speak your mind out on issues that affect/impact your life or that of the rest of society around you and around the country and the globe. Your article could either be a write-up or a news story.
Please adhere to our requirements:
- Write-up should be original
- Max length is 1200 words
- All quotes will require a link to the quote, though the link will not be published. This is to ensure veracity of content.
- Ensure quality writing and do most of the editing, especially grammar and spelling before submitting. Articles that are poorly written and that contain too many of such errors are likely to be rejected.
- Depending on the quality of the submission, it could end up in any of the sections, but generally in the Open Page in PeoplesPostIndia.com.
- If your article is additionally selected for printing, we will publish it in our print publication. You will be paid Rs 200 for each printed submission. This is just a token of gratitude as we do not have the big bucks to pay more. Peoplespostindia.com online is a not for profit website. Your article may be edited for journalistic standards, which means, while the core of your article remains the same, it will be given an appropriate redo.
- We will summarily reject any article that is communal, casteist, misogynistic, anti-women, hateful, discriminatory, glorifying crime and any thing else that is legally and morally criminal.
- You benefit by getting enormous exposure as the site receives tens of thousands of page views every day. The content is extensively shared in social media.
SUBMIT: Submit your article with “Submission” written in the subject line and submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All The Best!